|Full Name:||Juri Arisugawa|
|Aliases:||Ohtori Academy Fencing Team Captain, Ohtori Student Council Treasurer|
|Age/Birthdate:||16 (Dec 1, 1997)|
|Favorite Food:||Dark chocolate|
|Least Favorite Food:||Cheap wine|
|Least Favorite Subject:||Romance|
|Themesong:||Angelic creation, namely, light|
|Organization:||Ends of the World|
|School:||Ohtori Academy (Grade 11)|
|Council:||Ohtori High School Student Council|
|Club:||Ohtori Fencing Club|
|Source:||Revolutionary Girl Utena (FC)|
Where fierce and exacting Juri Arisugawa goes, rumors follow. Poetry in motion, she runs the Ohtori Fencing Club firmly but not unkindly, cultivating new talents even as she endlessly hones her own transcendent bladework. Equally deadly off the battlefield, she's said to be able to expel an offending teacher from the school with a single icy glare, and holds tremendous authority over Ohtori's finances as the Student Council Treasurer. A statuesque, angelic creation, her occasional modeling for the finest luxury designers is a mere afterthought to her glamourous reputation, whether fencing, bowling or dominating in the arcades. But it's also whispered that she's trouble, and that those who know her hidden face wouldn't want to get within ten meters of her. However, her depths are difficult to uncover; she guards her heart extremely closely, erecting barriers of harsh cynicism and skeptical scorn to keep the world and its miracles firmly at arm's length. What passion drives such a rose to so mercilessly skewer those who get too close? And why does it feel like her thorns most sharply wound herself?
Rumors: They Make Me Sound Like A Wild Animal
Even the kindergardeners at Ohtori Academy know who Juri Arisugawa is, and her fame spreads well beyond campus.
What most people know:
- Juri is the Student Council Treasurer, and that means she's in charge of a terrifying amount of money, given Council authority and Ohtori resources, including the funding for your club. She was Treasurer for all three years in middle school, as well, and is well established as tough but fair.
- Juri is the Ohtori Fencing Club Captain, and leads them to dominating victory the nation (and world!) over. She personally trains anyone who demonstrates both passion and dedication to the sport.
- Glamorous and regal, Juri is the unicorn of Ohtori's social crème de la crème: unbelievable and unattainable. She rebuffs advances with extreme prejudice.
What people have heard:
- Juri won Gold in Fencing at the 2012 Olympics! (Untrue; Juri was 14, and ineligible. She did train with the Japanese team, however, and there may have been an abortive attempt to forge her birth certificate.)
- Juri is like a supermodel! (True; Juri has been asked to model by such luxury fashion luminaries as Soliya Rich.)
- Juri often defeats dozens of opponents in a row! (True; though in bowling and arcade fighting games, it's more like 'hundreds.' She's known as Sara The Legendary Phoenix around Game Center Crown, though she doesn't make many appearances.)
- Juri can get rid of a teacher with just one glance! (True; it's happened before, and may happen again. She mostly limits herself to scaring them out of her way, not out of a job.)
- Juri is trouble, and once you know her hidden face, you won't want to get within ten meters of her. (Can be true; depends on the person. The closest thing she seems to have to a friend is her kohai, Miki Kaoru.)
Supernatural community rumors:
- Juri's rose signet ring designates her as a Duelist. (True; she, along with Touga and Saionji, opened the gates to the Dueling Arena for the first(?) time.)
- Juri fights as a Duelist to disprove the power of miracles. (???)
Relationships: Thorns of Death
- Shiori Takatsuki - Juri's obsession. Everything. Nothing.
- Utena Tenjou - The Engaged. No longer a totally unknown quantity. Cruelly innocent.
- Anthy Himemiya - The Rose Bride. Don't get too familiar.
- Miki Kaoru - Juri's kohai. She prefers him at the piano than with a sword in his hand; on that note, she is doing her best to help him adjust to only being able to do the latter.
- Zoisite - Juri's enemy. She intends to track down the one who destroyed her kohai's hand. There will be a reckoning. Unfortunately for Juri it may not go as well as she'd hope.
- Nori Ankou - Juri's student. New member of the Fencing club. Shows promise. Needs work.
- Haruka Tenoh and Michiru Kaioh - Juri's old friends. They go way back.
- Kyouichi Saionji - Juri's jester. Beneath contempt.
- Touga Kiryuu - Juri's coworker. Egotistical. Skilled. Arrogant. Dangerous.
- Nanami Kiryuu - Juri's bore. Pitiful, but also pitiable.
- Sailor Moon - Juri's least favorite magical girl. There are no miracles.
- Usagi Tsukino - Juri's video game protege. Attractive in the same way Utena attracts; like calls to like.
- Sei Itazura - Juri's loose cannon. Worth observing meticulously.
- Mami Tomoe - Juri's informal sponsee. She's been quietly smoothing over Ohtori bureaucracy that might inhibit the Puella Magi's patrols for a long, long time.
- Alastor - Juri's opponent. More than meets the eye.
- Kyouko Sakura - Juri's drinking partner. She has excellent taste in sake.
Gallery: The Amber Rose
Logs and Cutscenes: Unfulfilled Juri
- 2014-03-16 - Derive While You Prove
- 2014-06-28 - Feng Shui 1
- 2014-08-20 - Serve Up A Slice Of Sorrow
- 2015-03-11 - Sayaka vs. Juri!
- 2017-06-03 - Crack The World's Shell
- 2017-06-14 - Réflexion: Juri vs. Shizuru, First Duel
- 2019-04-26 - A Generous Tea Party! Recruitment Of A Crimson Rosebud!
There are no cutscenes on this wiki that Juri Arisugawa participated in.