From Battle Fantasia MUSH
- Mai Tokiha, and the undying Child Kagutsuchi
- Mikoto Minagi, and the obsidian Child Miroku
- Natsuki Kuga, and the loyal Child Duran
- Shizuru Fujino, and the unseen Child Kiyohime
- Georgia Jenks, and the acrobatic Child Tithonus
- Ye-jin Song, and the devilish Child Yama Delta
- Ai Yamamoto, and the mysterious Child Arathtrue
- Kozue Kaoru, and the elegant Child Cassandra
- Nagi Homura, who is not suspicious at all
- Searrs, part of the Ends of the World
- District 1, which has an extremely secret connection to Dark Fall
- HiME Sentai
- We're in the beginning of Episode 16, plotwise, which is being extended out a lot for MUSH purposes. Searrs invaded Ohtori in Fall, 2014 ICly, we all went to space, and Mai has been gloriously reborn. Everyone's having a good time and no one suspects that they'll have to fight each other yet.
- Of note, Searrs revealed the magical secret identities of Mai Tokiha, Mikoto Minagi, Natsuki Kuga and Kozue Kaoru during the occupation TP.
- Nagi often drops in to inform HiME of the disaster of the week in some cryptic fashion or another. He's basically the series mascot. On a scale from 1 to Kyubey, he measures at least .75 Metric Kyubeys (mKyu).