Akin to the IC guidelines in Rating, on an OOC level, we recognize that hopefully if you are hanging out on MUSH between scenes, you are here to talk to your friends!
Still, we ask for a certain minimum of decorum on the open channels. How you want to talk to your friends is your own business, but please try to keep Public respectful. Nobody minds a few swears, but if you are using it as a pause word or f-bombing like a Tarantino movie, you may be asked to stop by administration.
This goes double for Guest. If you are not interested in managing yourself with decorum, we ask that you remain off of the Guests channel. Failure will result in, at the least, being removed from the channel.
We recognize not everyone is going to like each other. We respect that; sometimes people just rub each other wrong. It is part of living and that's fine. But we do ask that you in turn respect our wish for a peaceful environment. Be honest, be kind, work hard to help other characters feel awesome, and be awesome yourself. In other words, don’t be a jerk. The object of the game is to have fun. If someone is making you uncomfortable in any way, please don’t hesitate to bring it to their attention, and then to the staff’s, if the problem persists. We do not have a coded gripe system; in our experience it just makes it easier to ignore such problems. Please ask a staff member directly if you feel you need to have a mediated intervention.
- Gender and Sexuality - Further discussion of both in magical girl and on BF.
- Race - Avoid stereotypes and self-educate thoroughly.
- Disability - Play a character, not a disability.
- Alts - If you're going to app Feature Characters, please actually play them.
- Inappable Characters - We do have a few restrictions on who can be played.
- Spoilers - Eight week cooldown, and don't be a jerk.
- Wiki Etiquette - Don't be a jerk on the wiki, either.
For more information, please see: Rules