From Battle Fantasia MUSH
There are a few points of official policy that we would like wiki-users to follow.
- Admin have the right to request that users remove offensive content from their pages. If this is not abided, the page in question will be removed. Continued offenses will result in the suspension or removal of the user's account.
- As official policy, please practice general wiki courtesy. For example, please don't edit anyone's character pages but your own, save for the addition of category tags or correcting a broken link; for anything more than this, it's better if you get in contact with the player of the character to talk about it.
- Similarly, don't make joke edits to any page, that is, adding fake information.
- However, many pages on the wiki are ready for your contribution! Please help improve our wiki by adding your own Player Content.
- People are encouraged to make use of talk pages. Every page on the wiki has one! They are an excellent way to have a discussion with your fellow wiki-users about page-related concerns.
- As official policy, files uploaded to the wiki should be linked to a page or they may be subject to removal. Pages should relate to Battle Fantasia MUSH or they may also be subject to removal.
- Due to space limitations, files are capped at 150kb, and we ask that you limit yourself to the equivalent of this size or less per page. This may change in the future. You may remotely link images from other locations, but please be mindful of other people's bandwidth. We recommend using either your own webspace or a free image-hosting site. See here for details on how to remotely link images.
- If you spot any spam or abuse, please alert staff as soon as you can. We try to keep tabs on things, but problems can crop up pretty quickly at times.
Special thanks to Alice and Trish of Persona MUSH for this guide!