From Battle Fantasia MUSH
Battle Fantasia uses the MUSH, or Multi-User Shared Hallucination, system to host its community of roleplayers.
- MUSH Clients - Here you will find links to programs that can be used to log into Battle Fantasia MUSH with far more grace and style than a raw telnet shell.
- Basic Commands - Here you will find descriptions of commands used within the MUSH to interact with the environment, and others, by retrieving and sharing information.
- Battle Commands - Here you will find descriptions of the commands used within the MUSH to conduct battle on Battle Fantasia.
- Other Commands - Here you will find descriptions of other Battle Fantasia-specific MUSH commands.
- Examples - Here you will find examples of character creation, combat, and so forth.
- MUSH Survival Guide - An introduction to the roleplay medium of MUSH, how to log into and interact on our game, and a guide to successful applications.
- The Care and Keeping of Antagonists - A guide to oppositional etiquette: how to treat your antagonists well.
- Wikipage Tutorial - Here you will find instructions on how to make pages on this wiki.
- Wiki Templates - Character pages, cast pages, class pages and more.